Have you ever thought this?
- “Revenue growth isn’t where it should be.”
- “I spend too much time fixing things.”
- “I wish I had more confidence in my people.”
- “I’d love to get advice from smart people who don’t want anything from me.”
- “Yes indeed, life at the top is sometimes lonely.”
- “I know I can do better and I’m ready to make it happen - I just wish I knew what to do.”
"I'm working too many hours!"
If so, you fit the profile of our typical CEO mastermind group member. You are someone who has done well but wants to go farther. You're confident, accomplished and eager to learn more. You also know that with the right help, you can make tremendous progress.
The NISA Leadership Group
Where Members Meet Monthly to Help Each Other Succeed
We are a group of staffing company owners in non-competing geographies who get together once a month, online, to help each other solve problems. With Brian Kinahan, as our facilitator, we create solutions for each other much more quickly than when we are working alone.
Simply put, we support you to:
- Create clear goals
- Smash through obstacles
- Solve problems quickly
- Set smart action plans
- Carry them out to completion
The NISA Leadership Group supports you to generate success in all areas of your life, personal and professional. And we help you do it faster and easier than if you were on your own.
“IN JUST 3 MEETINGS WE ARE SEEING A VERY POSITIVE PATHWAY TO GROWING OUR COMPANY. I'M VERY HAPPY WITH OUR DECISION AND WITH BRIAN'S LEADERSHIP.”
- SCOTT RASBACH, CEO TRANSHIRE
Have your best year yet!
Community, Support, Growth
The NISA Leadership Group is your personal advisory board. It meets once a month for a 3-hour online video conference.
Each meeting includes a member check-in and an educational segment or two, typically a video or presentation. Most of the session is dedicated to topic processing where the group helps individual members solve problems, capitalize on opportunities and grow as leaders. Topic processing benefits the presenting member and everyone else.
Brian leads the meetings and makes sure the conversations are highly productive. He also connects with members between meetings to answer questions and provide support.
Is It Effective?
Business mastermind groups like this (and Vistage groups like the one Brian also leads) are well-established and well-proven approaches to building success. There are thousands of business mastermind groups across the globe. Why? Because they work. After experiencing the power of many smart minds working together, most mastermind group members say they wish they’d joined a long time ago!
Here's What's In It for You:
You get community, support and growth - a chance to improve your leadership and your business while helping others do the same.
- Establish a solid path to success
- Overcome significant challenges
- Take maximum advantage of opportunities
- Build the operating systems you need
- Be held accountable for taking action
- Receive expert coaching from an experienced advisor
- Maximize your own potential as a leader
- Achieve the success you desire and deserve
Optional: Your Personalized Big Six Growth Plan
At any time during your membership, you'll have the option to work with Brian one-on-one to understand what specific steps you can take in your business to move more quickly toward your desired outcomes. There is an assessment based on Brian's proprietary program, The Big Six*, and a final report that is your game plan for achieving greater financial success and personal freedom. These are the elements:
- A financial analysis
- An employee survey
- A best practices assessment
- A written plan with detailed results and recommendations.
- A conversation with Brian to review and discuss the findings.
*The Big Six evaluates: Purpose, Planning, People, Process, Information and Rhythm. The investment is $600.
"When it comes to running my business, I'm grateful to have support from the Leadership Group and Brian Kinahan who help me develop the personal growth and leadership I need for my company - It’s the winning combination!“
– Cima Johnson, CEO Connect Staffing Inc.
"An investment in
knowledge pays the best
- Benjamin Franklin
- A maximum of 10 members
- Twelve meetings a year on the 3rd Monday of the month
- Session length: 3 hours (9:00am - 12:00pm PST)
- Free online access using Zoom video conferencing
- Special Charter investment of $350/month
- An optional one-time investment of $600 for your personalized Big Six Growth Plan
- Access to Brian for guidance and problem solving as needed
- A commitment of at least 3 months is required to get the full benefit for yourself and your group